Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Blue Mountain Chardonnay

Love this wine!

It's right up my alley. I love light, sweet wines. A Riesling with an apple and peanut butter is my ABSOLUTE favorite Autumn supper. This slightly sweet Chardonnay is in that vein. I'm enjoying it as I write tonight!

But, sadly, no apple and peanut butter :(

Sadly, no Autumn either :(

The bugs seem to like it, too. It's hot in sunny Southern California tonight. And, our air conditioner went out about October last year. We didn't replace it because it was October, duh! This summer has been so mild here that we haven't really missed the air conditioner. Until this week. 108 degrees when NH* picked me up at the train station tonight!

I digressed again. Mea culpa. The bugs. Well, it's so hot that we have the front door open. The bugs seem to like the "Slight Sweet" Chardonnay. I've had to go pour out the wine, rinse and refill two or three times already tonight. The bugs keep committing suicide in my wine!

More to come about this wine...it has a story worth telling.

------------------------------
*I know, I know...I still owe an explanation for the whole "ninja hubby" title...

No comments:

Post a Comment